Van catches fire on Chakri road in Rawalpindi

RAWALPINDI: A traveler van reportedly caught fire on Chakri street on Tuesday morning. Be that as it may, no losses were accounted for amid the incident.

According to rescue reports, when the fire ejected in the van, travelers bounced out of the van to get away from the fire. While there were no reports of genuine causalities, five travelers were controlled medical aid for minor wounds. Following the episode, the protect authorities hurried to the scene of the occurrence to splash the fire. As per examination reports, the fire had been caused because of a short circuiting in the van. The van had been mostly harmed in the incident.